2017-11-23 Episode: We talk to East Bay Municipal Utility District, which provides water to approximately 1.3 million people in the Oakland and Berkeley, California area. Continue reading
Hello StoneRoad followers,
We’re thrilled to let you know that two books by our founder, A.Alex Fullick are now back in stock on Amazon. It was enough to know they’ve sold out a couple of times and now we’re happy they are back and available once more…hopefully no more “Temporarily out of stock” messages for awhile.
1) Business Impact Analysis – Building the Foundation for a Strong Business Continuity Program
2) Testing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans: How to Plan and Execute Successful Tests
Well done boss!
The StoneRoad Team (c) 2015 Stone Road Inc
Not every business can spend thousands and thousands of dollars on expensive software packages to get their BCM / DR programs off the ground – or has the time to get software configured and ready for use.
Having experienced these challenges first hand, StoneRoad developed a cheaper alternative: we developed document templates for Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and more.
Visit the StoneRoad site and go to the Shop section to view the various templates available and get your program moving with a low cost alternative to expensive software! Each template provides instructions on what information is needed so that you can build your program with less fuss – and with more results!
Here’s just a sample of our document offerings:
1) Test Scope Charter Document (Word Document)
2) Business Impact Analysis (BIA) (Excel Worksheets)
3) Operating Unit Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Template (Word Document)
4) Emergency Employee Logistics & Pandemic Plan (Word Document)
5) Test Executive Summary (Word Document)
…and more. We’re adding new templates all the time to help you. We even have BCM & DR books and ebooks available.
So download what you need and get started!
The StoneRoad Team
“Reduce Suffering Through Disaster Planning”
© 2014, Stone Road Inc.